Looking for the best titanium flat irons for you? Look no further! We have reviewed the top 7 titanium flat irons on the market to help you choose the right one for you and your hair. But first, let’s find out more about this durable material and what benefits it brings in addition than an average straightener.
Renowned for its durability, low weight and strength, titanium is a great heat conductor. This lustrous metal favors a faster heat transfer between hair and plate’s surface. Meaning fewer passes over the same hair section and high-quality results. Titanium flat irons don’t just help you save precious styling time but can last you a lifetime as they are the most durable ones out there. Generating more negative ions than any other straighteners, titanium flat irons enhance hydration and shine and of course eliminate the static frizz. Often preferred by professional hair stylists titanium straighteners are suitable for every hair type, from fine and thin to curly and tick.
Titanium flat irons in a few words by characteristics:
- Effectiveness – You can expect to get superior results pretty quickly and easily.
- Durability – Strong as metal, literally. The lifespan of titanium straighteners is longer, it will last through drops and breaks.
- Ease of use – Since it’s a lighter weight material it’s easier to handle and use, no arm pain.
- Price – To put it simply, you get what you pay for. Some models are cheaper, some are more expensive. The price depends on the features of the flat iron and the plate material. Few titanium flat irons are actually made entirely of titanium, most of them have a titanium coat on top of ceramic plates or the titanium is infused into the ceramic.
We have reviewed and selected the best titanium flat irons in case you haven’t made up your mind yet on which is the right one for you.
Croc Classic Nano-Titanium
With the price tag on the high side, the Croc Classic Nano-titanium is definitely worth it. A professional grade flat iron with 1.25 wide plates that ensure an ultra-smooth glide and high-quality titanium plates. Featuring ionic and far-infrared technology it seals in the hair’s natural moisture in while improving its overall appearance. Including a ceramic heater, it prevents heat damage from excess heat and provides instant heat recovery. The Croc Classic Nano-titanium is a great option for those with long or thick hair as it will make the straightening process easier. The features of this flat iron are what makes it worth every penny and these are:
- Advanced Nano-technology
- Digital display and adjustable temperature control with 18 heat settings ranging from 200 F to 450 degrees F
- Automatic shut off safety feature after 40 minutes
- Salon-length tangle free cord
- Ergonomic design and curved edges that allow creating different hairstyles
The Kipozi Professional is ideal for both home and professional use to achieve that smooth straight hairstyle and more. The ergonomic and versatile design stands out on this model. The 3D floating plates and beveled edges help to create unique styles, straightening hair sections in any angle without pulling your hair. Equipped with PTC ceramic heater and far infrared rays it boosts the negative ions output and effectively controls frizz. The Kipozi Professional is a great and convenient option for starters or advanced users with many outstanding features:
- Adjustable heat settings with digital display, temperatures ranging from 270 F to 450 degrees F
- Standard 1 inch plates, suitable for almost every hair length
- Fast and even heat up in just 15 seconds
- Safety features: automatic shut off after 90 minutes of inactivity and hinge lock
- Universal dual voltage compatible with 100-240V
- Salon-length 360 degree swivel cord (8ft)
- Bonus Item: a velvet storage bag
CHI PRO G2
The CHI brand is a staple in the beauty industry and the G2 is the next generation. With a dynamic design and upgraded technology, it creates gorgeous silky, frizz-free straight hair. The 1-inch high-grade titanium infused ceramic plates with floating technology offer an effortlessly glide through hair, completely snag-free. Expect smooth, protected hair with long-lasting results and plates from this versatile hair styling tool. It’s more than just a straightener thank to its sleek design and can be used to even make bouncy curls and waves. The features that characterize the G2 are the following:
- Fast 40 seconds heat up as the result of the ceramic heater function
- It has variable temperature settings that can reach up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes a button with preset temperatures in a multicolored digital display
- Worldwide dual voltage
- Swivel cord to avoid tangles
BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Mini
Renowned for offering high-quality products, the BaByliss brand maintains this guideline with the Nano Titanium Mini. This has a really reasonable price which is a nice surprise as the BaByliss products can get pretty expensive. It is available in 2 sizes: 1 inch or ½ inch making it a great option for those with short or medium length hair. This model gives you more flexibility to get close to the roots and it’s a great travel companion. With the worldwide dual voltage function and its 6-inch length, you can take it with you anywhere. The key features of this one are:
- Lightweight, compact design
- Universal dual voltage
- Heats up quickly, up to 440 degrees F
- Ceramic-titanium plates
Hot Tools Digital Pink Titanium
If you got stubborn roots and have to go over and over to straighten them you should consider the Hot Tools Pink Titanium flat iron. This is perfect for long, frizzy hair and it doesn’t only flattens it but also can be used as a curling tool to create gorgeous hairstyles. The 1-inch floating titanium plates allow full contact with the hair for a one-pass straightening. Ergonomically designed it’s easy to hold and doesn’t take up much space because of its ultra-slim form. This model includes some interesting features such as:
- LCD temperature display and variable heat settings up to 450 degrees F
- 2-hour automatic shut off in case you ever leave it on by accident
- Professional swivel cord of 8 ft. long
- Universal dual voltage, making it suitable to take it with you when traveling
Xtava Gloss Factor
The Xtava Gloss Factor is a great budget solution for those who don’t want to spend hundreds on a flat iron. This model gives you maximum styling power and control thanks to the strong titanium plates and the curved plates. If you are looking for a 2 in 1 styling tool it is a perfect option as it can create a variety of different looks: straight, wavy or curly hair it’s up to you. It comes with 3 pre-built heat settings: 340 degrees F for thin or damaged hair, 400 degrees F for medium or wavy hair and 450 degrees F for thick or very curly hair. Let’s see the full specifications of this model:
- Universal dual voltage of 110-240V AC – it will adjust the voltage when connected to an adaptor
- Rather quick heat up in 60 seconds
- On/Off switch
- Automatic shut off
- Bonus item: travel case
The Hair Titan
The Hair Titan is designed to straighten, flip or curl hair with frizz-free results for a better looking hair appearance. With 4.5 inch long and 1 inch wide plates it can straighten long thick hair effectively and thanks to its big output of negative ions removes the static leaving hair silky. The hair glides effortlessly though the plates without pulling or tugging. The Hair Titan straightener has an automatic shut off feature, great for those of us who occasionally forget to turn off our styling tools. Some of its key features are:
- Digital display with customizable temperature settings that can go up to 450 degrees F
- Ultra slim and lightweight design
- 360 degrees swivel cord so it doesn’t get tangled
- Great warranty
Titanium straighteners are favored by most professional hairstylists thanks to their durability and their ability to straighten even the most stubborn hair types with fewer passes. Titanium flat irons are the best choice for those with extra curly or long, coarse hair that needs to be tamed. If you have thin or fine hair you must be careful with the titanium flat irons as they can heat up to high temperature pretty quickly. So, we recommend to start at a lower heat setting and increase as needed in order to straighten the hair sections without damage. Do you want a flat iron that will offer superior results, reach high temperatures in no time and that will last you for years? Then a titanium straightener might be the perfect option for you.