Wet to dry flat irons are a perfect option for those of you who don’t have enough time to blow dry your hair or style it in the morning after a shower. If you are always in a hurry, styling your hair can take a lot of your precious time so a wet to dry iron seems like a great alternative to a faster styling. These straighteners are like a regular flat iron but they have the capacity to straighten and dry at the same time. The best wet to dry flat irons straighten and dry hair in just one step with minimum damage or hair drying. All you need to do is towel dry your hair and start straightening your hair.
Remington 1¾” Wet2Straight Flat Iron
When it comes to the materials that deliver the best heat, nothing beats titanium. It’s known for its durability, strength and capacity to transfer heat quickly. The plates of Remington Wet to Straight flat iron mix titanium with ceramic, a rarely encountered combination, that offers faster results and less damage to your hair. Thanks to titanium the heat is transferred at a faster rate while ceramic protects hair strands to prevent dryness and breakage. The unique steam vents allow you to dry and straighten at the same time. Let’s check the main features of the Remington Wet2Straight:
- Customizable temperature with 30 heat settings
- 1 3/4” Ceramic Titanium Plates that allow to dry and straighten more sections with one pass
- Reaches the maximum temperature of 420 degrees Fahrenheit in just 30 seconds
- The ability to be used on wet or dry hair
- Automatic shut off after 60 minutes of inactivity
- A wet or Dry indicator that shows the best temperature for straightening
BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium-Plated Wet-to-Dry Flat Iron
Known for its hair styling tools, the BaByliss brand is chosen by many professionals due to their outstanding long lasting results. The BaBylissPro Nano Titanium Wet-to-dry is one of their masterpieces with which you can dry your hair while styling it. Its lightweight and extremely slim design offer maximum comfort and control to get any hairstyle without effort. As the name says it has 1.5-inch titanium plates that resist corrosion and conduct high heat. The major characteristics of this model are:
- 5 inch long plates for faster styling and can be also used on dry hair
- Adjustable temperature with 50 heat setting that can reach up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- It is equipped with a Ryton housing to resist the ultra-high heat
- Excellent for coarse or thick hair
PARWIN BEAUTY Wet Dry 1.25 Inch Flat Iron
The Parwin Beauty Wet Dry is a flat iron not known by many but it should be. It delivers incredible results on either damp or dry hair without even pulling a hair strand. You can easily get any desired style (curls, flips, waves or just straight hair) thanks to its floating 1.25-inch tourmaline infused ceramic plates. The extra amount of negative ions generated by tourmaline banishes flyaways and eliminates the static frizz. The essential advantages of Parwin Beauty Wet Dry are:
- Reaches the desired styling temperature in just 30 seconds
- The temperature can be adjusted between 330 degrees F and 450 degrees F
- Has universal dual voltage of 110-240 V, making it suitable for travel
- 5 m extra-long cord for facilitating movement and control
Jose Eber Wet & Dry Flat Iron
The Jose Eber Wet & Dry lets you dry and straightens simultaneously without the need to worry about using two hair tools to do it and fry your hair. This indicates less time spent on styling and more time to do your tasks if you are a busy person. You can grab it easily thanks to its lightweight and ergonomic design without experiencing any arm pain. Get rid of static and frizz with this model and welcome smooth healthy hair. Key features of the Jose Eber Wet & Dry Flat Iron:
- 5-inch tourmaline floating plates
- Customizable temperature settings ranging from 265 degrees F to 450 degrees F
- A worldwide dual voltage of 110-240 V
- Swivel cord that rotates 360 degrees to ensure styling freedom
How to choose the best wet to dry flat iron ?
- The plate size is not just a number. To get the best flat irons you should always think first about your hair. Your hair type and length should have a major impact on choosing the right straightener. The rule with plate sizes is simple if you have longer hair go with wider plates (1.5 – 2 inches). But if you have short hair, a more narrow plate (0.5 inches) will be perfect. If you have average normal hair, the standard 1-inch plates are your go to.
- Tourmaline, titanium and ceramic should be known things to you. If you don’t know anything about these materials you should stop the quest for finding the perfect wet to dry flat iron. These materials used in the manufacture of a flat iron’s plates are the most important aspect. Each one of them has different characteristics that can influence the outcome of your hair. So for example, you should definitely choose a tourmaline flat iron if you have extremely frizzy hair. Or you may want to opt for a ceramic one if you have thin, fine or already damaged hair.
- The more heat settings the better. The best wet to dry flat iron, actually, the best flat iron in general, should have customizable temperature settings. The thing is that with this feature you can avoid frying or overheating damage and save a trip to your hairdresser. We always recommend to start at a lower setting and increase as needed but, don’t ever go to the full option of 450 degrees Fahrenheit because that might be too much for your hair.
- Make sure it has the features you desire. Do you want automatic shut off, long cord and dual voltage? Think about what you want from a flat iron. Of course, there are few flat irons that have all the features and still have a great budget, but the important thing is that they exist and you only need to find them.